Re: [Spridgets] NO LBC CONTENT!! Taurus-Sable-Ford brake line issue

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] NO LBC CONTENT!! Taurus-Sable-Ford brake line issue
From: "Biff Jones" <biffjones@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 13:45:19 -0500
David,

I cannot speak for the Tarus/Sable's but on my Bronco it was from the
outside in. Two brake lines rotted out just below the anti-lock unit and the
other two in the main rear line just behind the drivers door and the
crossover line to the rear passenger side. None of these were low points
where water could collect and rust from the inside out. Each of these lines
had sections 3 to 4"s long that were severely rusted on the outside while
the rest of the line was clean with just a road film on them. I forgot to
say in my original post that all my lines were only 9 years old when I had
to replace them. Since then I inspect them yearly. The replacement lines
(non Ford) are not showing the rusting the originals showed.

Biff

[demime found a multipart/alternative section which it tried
to parse but could not find any section which it could render. Please send
plain text.]

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive