Re: [Spridgets] Ford Roush P51B Engine NO LBC

To: "Dean Hedin" <dlh2001@comcast.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Ford Roush P51B Engine NO LBC
From: "Mark" <mark@nashvilletn.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 20:13:24 -0500
Dean,

You are right that they only made 51 of the P51 Cars ($70K) but they also
built two for a dealer in a stock body Mustang GT for about Mustang plus
18K.  I have located both of them one is silver and one is red.  This car is
one of the two "specials" built for a dealer friend.  It looks absolutely
stock from the outside, not even a stripe to give it away.  Roush confirmed
that they did the build and it still has 18mos warranty from Ford and Roush.
The bottom end is new crank, rods, pistons plus bigger throttle bodies and
injectors.  Also has hotter coil packs and a nice big blower.  The blown
engines are fairly common and I was hoping someone might be familiar with
the forced induction on the three valve 4.6.

Mark