Re: [Spridgets] Ford Roush P51B Engine NO LBC

To: spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Ford Roush P51B Engine NO LBC
From: brian S <bugeye15@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 10:57:46 -0400
What a great friend you have! LOL
I do the same for some people in the parking lot when
I leave work. I have different mufflers than stock,
Ford Racing Bullet's, made by Borla, sound incredible at WOT,
from inside the car, friends have told me it sounds awesome when I drive away
from them.
I haven't heard them from behind it,
haven't trusted anyone enough to drive it away so I can hear them. ;-0.
I'm afraid they won't come back with it.....

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer finally resto'ed!

> Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 08:37:37 -0700
> From: soavero@yahoo.com
> Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Ford Roush P51B Engine   NO LBC
> To: spridgets@autox.team.net; bugeye15@hotmail.com
>
> My friend who's got the Roush has a special parking space right outside my
office window. Every day when he leaves he romps the throttle for my benefit.
It sounds amazing.

> --- On Wed, 3/24/10, brian S <bugeye15@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > As one who is partially on the darkside....:-)
> > I have a 2006 GT convertible, oonly 300hp, regular gas,
> >  but has surprised many cars that should be faster.
> > LOVE it!. Pretty fast, for me, very fast to others,
> > I think you should definitely go for it!!!!!
> > The only thing you'll regret is spending more money on your

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/210850553/direct/01/

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive