[Spridgets] cars

To: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] cars
From: Bill Masquelier <billmasq@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 17:50:11 -0700
Guys
One of our own, Vern Olsen of eastern Oregon, has passed away.
His family needs to take care of a few remaining issues like his four (5?) toy
cars.
A big Healy (100-6) in parts, a Metro, an MGB,a Midget and a bugeye (condition
unknown at present).
As a group we need to help them clear out the collection for a reasonable
price.
Contact Tami directly for more info and remember that he was one of us and
treat this as you will want for us to treat your situation when it is your
familie's time to deal with the same situation.

Thanks
BillM