Re: [Spridgets] CARK

To: Mark <mark@nashvilletn.org>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] CARK
From: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 13:31:03 -0500
Mark,

Be sure to check your local building codes and licensing requirements...
Also the CARK Construction Union (CCU) will need to be involved. Finally,
you will need a Marine Salvage License, a seaworthiness certificate and a
Merchant Marine Navigator and Pilot's license as well as appropriate marine
liability insurance. I'm sure there are other things invloved but don't
worry...  the building and fire inspection people will usually point them
our for you...

;-)

Cheers!!
Jim

P.S.  Have your feet started growing webs yet?

On Sun, May 2, 2010 at 11:49 AM, Mark <mark@nashvilletn.org> wrote:

> Wanted helpers to build "CARK"!  12 inches of rain in last 24 hours in
> Nashville.  I will be collecting 2 of each model British cars, sorry no
> Triumphs.
>
> Mark
> Nashville

Cheers!!
Jim
In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a
shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress."
       John Adams
       US diplomat & politician (1735 - 1826)

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75