Re: [Spridgets] Fuel Pump HELL......suggestions for a "GOOD" fuel

To: PAUL SHERMAN <montpaul@msn.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Fuel Pump HELL......suggestions for a "GOOD" fuel
From: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 14:54:06 -0400
What screen Paul? I have a streight steel line going from the tank to the
pump. I cleared the line & the tank, I can see a full see-thru filter of gas
going to the pump then the out going side is now pumping fuel much better
into my 2nd filter. I don't know if this is an intermitent problem or not. I
am thinking it is a different problem now altogether I'll open the bowls and
see that the floats move freely as sometimes they stick.
Lin