Re: [Spridgets] Fuel Pump HELL......suggestions for a "GOOD" fuel

To: Miniac7@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Fuel Pump HELL......suggestions for a "GOOD" fuel
From: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 14:58:45 -0500
Howard,

I'd put it at the end of the steel fuel line in the engine bay just ahead of
the carbs. Easy to get to and does the same job.  The fuel pump will pass
most refuse (unless it is really big pieces). You want the fuel filter to
prevent bits and refuse in the fuel from getting into carburetor orifices.
One filter does this nicely but needs to be replaced periodically as it
collects sludge and restricts the fuel flow. Therefore, I put them where you
reach them easily to replace.

Cheers!!
Jim

--