[Spridgets] looking for seat bolt spacing '68-'69 Sprite

To: Midget/Sprite <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>, Spridgets Bugeye
Subject: [Spridgets] looking for seat bolt spacing '68-'69 Sprite
From: Gerard Chateauvieux <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 14:42:19 -0700
Can anyone provide me with an accurate measurement (center to center)
of the hole spacing for the two seat rail bolt holes in the floorboard
(front to back) of a '68 or '69 Spridget? Later cars of probably the
same, but I'm not positive. I also need the distance from the frame
crossmember to the first (front) hole. The left outside pair should be
sufficient, as I believe they are all the same spacing.

Thanks

Gerard

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75