Re: [Spridgets] Vintage Race Spridgets

To: ryan.kubanoff@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Vintage Race Spridgets
From: fastvee <fastvee@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 06:34:49 -0700 (PDT)
It would help prevent the drive train moving under torque. Something you don't
see as often is a steady rod to limit forward movement of the drive train. The
Bentley manual shows a factory bracket to do this, but I haven't seen one
personally. I have seen the crank damper hit the rack x-member in a crash. For
racing, if it were easier to do, we would mount the engine and trans solidly
to the chassis.
John
Fogelsville, PA

--- On Tue, 5/25/10, ryan.kubanoff@comcast.net <ryan.kubanoff@comcast.net>