Re: [Spridgets] All Brit Show and Swap Meet the 23rd

To: Kirk Hargreaves <khargreaves2@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] All Brit Show and Swap Meet the 23rd
From: Glen Byrns <grbyrns@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 22:10:16 -0700
I was there with Lesley's newly repainted Morris Traveller. 2nd place
was nice. The show is smaller than before, but still very good. The
Tickford excited my TC owning friend, the English Fords were cool, and
I saw a Delorean getting a speeding ticket on the way home on the
freeway.
Triumph World Roadster, Austin Seven, five different models of Lotii,
and much more to see. Weak food and vendor participation this year.

Glen Byrns

On May 24, 2010, at 10:01 AM, Kirk Hargreaves <khargreaves2@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Did anyone on the list get to the show in Woodland yesterday the 23rd?
>
> Nor Cal. .  Woodland show that used to be in Dixon. .  .
>
> Good showing of cars?  Looked to be a bit less than the last time I
> was
> there when in Dixon?
>
> I brought my white English Bull Terrier..   English Dog and English
> cars
> kind of look cool together.
>
> All went well with the dog other than the long trail of crap he left
> as we
> were walking in.  I had to find something to pick it all up.
>
> The show is the only place where people come up to me and ID the dog
> as an
> English Bully boy.  Other places, people just think he looks like a
> strange
> animal and have no idea as to the breed.  Anteater dog, or, what is
> that?

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive