Re: [Spridgets] alternative fuel pumps

To: tr3.4.me@gmail.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] alternative fuel pumps
From: WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2010 11:57:31 EDT
Coils usually are hot and the oil inside most of them is their to cool
them.  When the coil starts to go bad you might findr high rpm and cold
weather starting are not as good as they used to be.

What is a good temperature for a coil to run at?  I don't know but if
anyone does I'd be interested.

Weslake-Monza 1330