[Spridgets] OHSHIT not again

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] OHSHIT not again
From: Kristi & Lambert <kristi74midget@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2010 13:44:29 -0400
HI Everyone,

I am at a point with Kristi's car that i need some help. I cannot even
describe the problems that we are having but I am pretty sure they are carb
related. If there is anyone out there that has a free day and knows about
carbs I could use your help. I would like to put an OSHIT together to get
Kristi's car up and going, it has only been driven twice in two years and each
time it was driven a new problem arose. So you carb experts, send me an email
if you are available so that we can set up a time to do an OSHIT. Thanks for
your help.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive