Re: [Spridgets] Inspection time again...

To: ryan.kubanoff@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Inspection time again...
From: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2010 22:32:30 -0500
Ryan,

Bad grounds in a light circuit cause all kinds of weird things. Clean the
bulb bases, the sockets and check the ground connections. Get your wiring
diagram out and carefully trace the circuits involved. There will be a silly
and simple solution to your light problem. I'm betting it will be a bad
connection in the circuit either the ground or the bulb sockets.

Cheers!!
Jim

On Sun, Jul 4, 2010 at 9:28 PM, <ryan.kubanoff@comcast.net> wrote:

> i first thought that but wouldn't that cause the lights to not work when
> the headlights or the turn signals were on. These 2 lights work when the
tur
> signals are on but not when the headlights are on.?

Cheers!!
Jim
In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a
shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress."
       John Adams
       US diplomat & politician (1735 - 1826)

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75