[Spridgets] ATT Troubles

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] ATT Troubles
From: Mark J Bradakis <mark@bradakis.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 20:32:54 -0600 (MDT)
Those of you who have email that gets routed in various ways through
AT&T, like att.net, sbcglobal.net, pacbell, etc. Have most likely not
seen any Team.Net email for a few days.

For some reason AT&T was blocking Team.Net.  I have no idea why, what
started it, and you folks don't pay me enough to waste a day on the
phone sifting through an endless stream of clueless "tech support"
drones to find out why.

I have gotten the block removed and am in the process of getting
the effected addresses back into normal operation.  Thank you for
your patience.

mjb.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75