Re: [Spridgets] Computer Question, No LBC...

To: CosmicMag1380 <cosmicmag1380@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Computer Question, No LBC...
From: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2010 23:47:43 -0600
Go into the boot menu and see if you have everything square there.
Press tab during startup, when you see the emachines logo.(Some PCs
use F8, but I think emachines is tab, if neither work, try F2)
You have to tell it some stuff, boot order, etc.
Maybe google the motherboard model number and "cmos setup"

On Sun, Aug 8, 2010 at 10:20 PM, CosmicMag1380 <cosmicmag1380@gmail.com> wrote:
> I replaced the motherboard and now the computer does not recognize the
> CD-ROM or DVD-RW drives. The hard drive LED stays on all the time too.
> It is an older emachines box with Win XP. Any ideas?

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums