Re: [Spridgets] Fw: Speaking of Harley Davidsons

To: "'BJNoSHOV8'" <bjshov8@tx.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Fw: Speaking of Harley Davidsons
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 07:46:18 -0500
My 1977 Harley Davidson FXE Superglide became the latest casualty of my
divorce. It was purchased by a guy out in California. Truthfully, an old
shovelhead shaker like that (no rubber mounting of the engine like the later
ones), no windshield, etc. is a young man's bike. An hour on that thing and
I was done. But, it was always a great hour and I'll miss it. Someday I'll
get another Harley. In the mean time, my moped pit bikes and Honda S90 will
have to suffice for my 2 wheel urges.

WST
Culling the herd...

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html