Re: [Spridgets] Spridget Parts

To: CosmicMag1380 <cosmicmag1380@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Spridget Parts
From: Brad Fornal <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 17:55:27 -0500
I have doors, and boot lids strapped to the rafters in my shed. There is a
woven 1" wide polyester strap that was used at my last job. I "borrowed" a
partial roll, and use it to hold the parts up. I have used it as tow rope,
and also to keep leaning trees forced upright. Even after 2 years in the
Texas sun, they change color, but do not rot. I have no concern of my
suspended parts crashing down.