Re: [Spridgets] More front wheel bearings

To: "'David Lieb'" <72spridget@gmail.com>, "'Spridgets'"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] More front wheel bearings
From: "Dean Hedin" <dlh2001@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 22:59:36 -0400
So I am to shave spacer down in the lathe then?

I just don't remember having this much rock in the wheel after
tightening the nut.

Come to think of it I ordered new spacers from Moss as well.
They weren't expensive and I did not want to have to break down
the old bolt hubs in case I had to abort the wire wheel conversion.