Re: [Spridgets] Automatic transmission

To: bjshov8@tx.rr.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Automatic transmission
From: WeslakeMonza1330@aol.com
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 12:14:22 EDT
Ok - The problem will be getting a flex plate to fit the end of  the
crank...

In a message dated 01/09/2010 16:23:32 GMT Daylight Time, bjshov8@tx.rr.com
 writes:

This is  the easiest part to deal with.  The torque converter just bolts to
the  "flywheel" (flex plate), so you just drill new holes in your flex
plate to  match the torque converter.  Of course you have to get a flex plate
that  fits your crank, with a ring gear that matches your starter  location.

> I wil be the Ford type nine I expect.  The problem  will be getting a
> torque converter to fit the end of the crank  won't  it??

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums