Re: [Spridgets] Interesting Classic Car insurance Claims

To: "Carl TR" <cfmtr3a@verizon.net>, <Dave1massey@cs.com>, "Triumphs"
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Interesting Classic Car insurance Claims
From: <bjshov8@tx.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 14:55:59 -0400
I lived in the middle of a big suburb, with no woods or green space nearby, but
yet my dog cornered a skunk in the backyard one night.  The dog was barking so
I got her into the garage.  I don't think I ever actually saw the skunk but I
smelled it a little.  I went on to work the next morning but people in my
office could easily tell that I had been around a skunk and they wanted me away
from them, even though I couldn't really smell it.  A slight amount of the
smell lingered around my house for several weeks.  It was just a hint, but I
could detect it, and even after that I would think I could detect it even if it
might have been completely gone.  Scents have a strange way of triggering
things in our brains.

> > Skunks are renowned for the horrible smell they emit

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums