Re: [Spridgets] Opinions wanted

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Opinions wanted
From: ryan.kubanoff@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 02:47:49 +0000 (UTC)
Any pics?

ryan

----- Original Message -----
From: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@comcast.net>
To: "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2010 9:52:45 PM
Subject: [Spridgets] Opinions wanted

I just painted the $50 Midget in Harvest Gold, an original 70s Midget
color. And a special THANK YOU to Bill Gilroy for the gallon of paint.
Now that it is all mustard yellow, what are your opinions to painting
the rocker panel black as they were originally?
I personally never liked that look but this car may need something to
kill some of that mustard taste it leaves in you mouth.
I think I'm going to do a black rally stripe on it too, I ma just not
sure about the rocker panel.
It will be a 68 Midget when it's all done and the rockers were body
color in 1968.
As of this date, the total investment in the project is $200 and that
includes the price of the car.
Those dented rusty fenders Jay gave me are now all patched up and look
just perfect on this car.
For those who do not know, I am endeavoring to make a show worthy good
running, safe Midget on a $500 budget. And that includes the cost of the
car ($50 off Ebay) using all my extra parts from previous parts cars.
This will help clear out the garage, make a good Midget out of useless
stuff, and keep the planet green by recycling all this junk.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ