Re: [Spridgets] Opinions wanted

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>, Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Opinions wanted
From: Peter Caldwell <peter@nosimport.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 08:39:50 -0500
Mustard yellow body, with hotdog red rockers, and maybe some relish
green on the top?

Prolly get sponsored by Oscar Mayer as a "Little Wienermobile"

"My wiener has a first name, it's F-R-A-N-K........

sing with me.....

         Have a great day.    Peter C
-----
At 08:52 PM 10/21/2010, Frank Clarici wrote:
>I just painted the $50 Midget in Harvest Gold, an original 70s
>Midget color. And a special THANK YOU to Bill Gilroy for the gallon of paint.
>Now that it is all mustard yellow, what are your opinions to
>painting the rocker panel black as they were originally?

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums