Re: [Spridgets] A Bug-eye project??

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] A Bug-eye project??
From: "Shop at \" Just Brits \"" <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 21:43:37 -0500
  << Are there many out there?  >>

Plenty, Herb <VBG> !!

Problem is that that is the current Owner's
number.  And even if
it is a Total Ground-up Concours resto; will a
buyer PAY the
number ?!?!?

I would also venture to say that ALL Listers
[myself EXCLUDED]
do NOT keep a Log Book of the HOURS worked on a
car !! <F>

So as questions go, let's say you have 2000 hours
in rebuilding/
restoring your car with ZERO notes.  Just HOW are
you going
to PROVE to an Insurance Company that your IS
worth [say]
$23,500.00 ??  You are NOT gonna win that 'war'.

And I would also venture to sat that the majority
of you just
have your car added to your regular Auto Policy,
right ??
Yep, sure you might have Stated Value on your LBC
but do you
have the RECORDS to prove the value ??  Nah.

So a $23,500 Frogeye??  Absolutely <G> !!!

Ed

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive