Re: [Spridgets] Help. . . I am Under the Ether Over a Triumph TR6 I

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Help. . . I am Under the Ether Over a Triumph TR6 I
From: BJNoSHOV8 <bjshov8@tx.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 14:47:53 -0600
I'm close- I have a 2007 CTS-V.  I need the extra seating sometimes, and
my wife would accept the 4-door long before she would let me have a
Corvette.

As far as sampling lots of...
My daughter used to ask me what was my favorite food, favorite
restaurant, and on and on.  I kept telling her that I liked lots of
foods, restaurants, etc., and I didn't have to pick a favorite.  The
only favorite I had to choose was a favorite wife and a favorite daughter.

> Go for it. Life is too short not to sample many cars. I still have 4
>Spridget, but life got different for me this year and I needed a daily driver
>with no-sh!t reliability. I sold the Alfa and bought a 2007 Corvette to the
>tune of many insults. I absolutely love it both on road and track.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums