Re: [Spridgets] Help. . . I am Under the Ether Over a Triumph TR6 I

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Help. . . I am Under the Ether Over a Triumph TR6 I
From: Kirk Hargreaves <khargreaves2@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 19:25:57 -0800
Frank,

Sounds like this "looks" like a good deal to someone not familiar. .  as so
many are put up for sale with much higher asking prices.

This then reminds me of eBay. .  so many dreamers with items listed way
above what they would actually sell for.  And then you go to the "Completed
Items" category within eBay to see what people have actually paid, and it
becomes a very different story.

And factoring in the state of the economy which might add another
consideration in terms of what this car might actually transact sell for.

Thanks for your input. .

Kirk

On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 9:40 PM, Frank Clarici <spritenut@comcast.net>wrote:

> 13k for a TR6 is top dollar.
> There is a judge in town here who I know spent 20k on a check book
> restoration of his TR6, I think he still has it and can't get 10k for it.
> The rear frame outriggers tend to rust off. Look at them very carefully.
> My brother bought one with this problem, he sold it damn quick.
> But that's when they were $1500 for drivers.
>

> --
> Frank Clarici
> Toms River, NJ

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html