[Spridgets] Harleys

To: Heard Saxon <heard@datatrontech.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Harleys
From: derf <derf247@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 14:08:31 -0600
My dad had Harleys when I was growing up.  He also had a Norton and a
few others.
I always wanted one.  When I got to a point where I could get one or
two, I realized I no longer wanted one.
Someone took the Harley icon and commercialized the heck out of it.
Of course, much of it was me.  There is nothing wrong with HD.  It
just isn't what it used to be.
After having ridden many different bikes, I would go with a BMW.  The
BMWs regularly last 100,000 plus miles with good maintenance.

But, OTOH, my street bike is a 2001 Honda XR250 Dual Sport so what do I know?

On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 1:46 PM, Heard Saxon <heard@datatrontech.net> wrote:
> I want to talk about Harleys since I just bought one.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums