[Spridgets] Open Carry - Cat and the 9mm

Subject: [Spridgets] Open Carry - Cat and the 9mm
From: froggi60 at gmail.com (WFO Herb)
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 13:47:13 -0800
Oregon is like Nevada; as stated by Kate.  I agree the CA requirement is
just plainn stupid, IMHO.  I don't care how fast you are or what you
"carry", if you are looking down the barrel of a weapon, you won't be fast
enough!

I had lunch yesterday with our Sheriff.  He will not take anyone's guns if
the Feds pass such a law.

Here's an interesting fact;  Oregon has 36 Counties.  34 have Republican
Sheriffs.  Can you guess who believes in the second amendment rights....

Herb