Re: [Spridgets] mileage vs. age

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] mileage vs. age
From: Robert Duquette <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 09:14:54 -0500
Do you use a spell checker?  ;)   Do you think you could change my 65 Sprite
into a Bug?
I'm no longer half the man I used to think I was.
Robert Duquette

Ottawa ON Canada

1965 RHD BRG Austin-Healey Sprite ( project )

1967 RHD MG Midget ( aka: Miss Marple )

1955 Austin-Healey 100 BN1 ( aka: Carmen
)http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette/temp/2009FallTour.jpg

> From: kgb@frontiernet.net
>
> My spells are rudimentary compared to Elizabeth's, but I do know a few.
Would you care to have someone turned into a toad? If it's anything more
complicated than that, you'll have to go to the expert.

> Kate + six cats
>
> Guns, politics and now race car insults?? I miss the old days of cats, Zappa
and Elizabeth the Witch.

> Remember boys, the older I get the faster I was.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums