[Spridgets] mileage vs. age

Subject: [Spridgets] mileage vs. age
From: shop at justbrits.com (Shop at " Just Brits ")
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2011 10:36:01 -0600
<< My spells are rudimentary compared to Elizabeth's, >>

Aaaaah Kate, BUT at least you were accepted as a Pupil !!

<< but I do know a few. >>

Have you checked in with the NV Coven ??   Is there an
Elko Chapter??  They might NOT even "let you remember
them" !?!  I an fairly certain that there ARE "dues" and
IIRC, "E" told me they are quite "dear" ?!?  Oooops, just
had a thought - does NV require a State License??  They
License everything else <G> !!!!

<< Would you care to have someone turned into a toad? >>

As "out of practice" as you are, I would suspect that you
would prolly only "get" a Tree Toad ??  Might want to keep
that in mind when you accept a "mission" !!!

<< If it's anything more complicated than that, you'll have to
go to the expert. >>

Has anybody chatted with her lately ??  Brad??  Graz ??
Kate??   I feel bad about it, but I have not either <F> !!

Ed