Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye historical questions for reference see eBay#

To: Jack Laird <jlaird237@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye historical questions for reference see eBay#
From: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 17:45:42 -0500
I was going to say that Mike Osipik with the Kansas City AHCA club was
working on the standards, but Curt beat me to it.  If list members will
recall, Mike put out a call via the lists about 2 years ago asking for input
from BE owners and listers. I passed that on to everyone I knew at the
time.  I'm sure he would welcome information from all the BE owners. Mike
owns a mostly original BE himself and was with us at LotO in 2008. You and
Leo probably talked with him, Jack.

Cheers!!
Jim Johnson
Don't miss the BIG PARTY!!  Midget 50th Anniversary!
Elkhart Lake, WI  July 18-22, 2011
Info & Registration here:
http://www.sprite-midgetclub.org

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html