[Spridgets] 2010 GMC Hassles and Issues

Subject: [Spridgets] 2010 GMC Hassles and Issues
From: kgb at frontiernet.net (kgb at frontiernet.net)
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 02:30:47 +0000 (UTC)
Our 1947 GMC farm truck had leather seats. The seats looked great long after
the truck had been beaten to death by using it for what it was intended to be
used for. I don't really have a problem with leather seats in a truck. Heated,
20 way power leather seats, with automatic position memory are another story,
as is enough chrome for the reflection to be seen from space, and headlights
that can only be changed by the dealer at $1,000 a pop. Don't get me started on
ride comfort - do you want a truck, or a luxury highway cruiser?

I'm pretty much with Frank on this subject. I want a dependable, simple engine
and a manual transmission. I happen to both need and use 4WD, but most truck
buyers don't. I like my old Jeeps, because the old Rambler in-line 6 was one of
the strongest engines of its day, and Jeep has only made it better by beefing
it up and adding FI. I am a long time Chrysler fan, but am willing to admit
that this is one of the few things the company has done right in recent years.
I'm old now, and have bad shoulders, so power steering is a nice item to have.
I have AC simply because it came with the truck. I would have been just as
happy without it.

Kate