Re: [Spridgets] Cookie Jar

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Cookie Jar
From: Jay <jfishbein@snet.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 16:24:48 -0700 (PDT)
Early bidding prompts others to bid in increments above what they would
otherwise bid. Placing an early high bid, often just causes others to keep
placing multiple and higher bids which results in the early high bidder paying
more for an item that he/she would have paid by bidding at the last moment.

 jay fishbein
wallingford, ct