Re: [Spridgets] Cookie Jar

To: Mike Rambour <lists@dinospider.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Cookie Jar
From: Billy Zoom <billyzoom@billyzoom.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2011 17:49:37 -0700
> after the auction or the day after.
But most of the bidding happens in the last 15 seconds of an auction, and
the people who win have those computer programs that automatically bid three
seconds from the end. It comes down to which of them has the fastest
connection. I've found it best to just bid the maximum amount I'm willing to
pay and take my chances. Of course, I usually get outbid but then I wasn't
willing to spend more than my bid anyway. No matter what it is, there's
always some fool out there willing to pay way more than it's worth.
BZ

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive