Re: [Spridgets] did a little more work on my project car today

To: "'Bob Gardner'" <rdgard@cox.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] did a little more work on my project car today
From: BJNoSHOV8 <bjshov8@tx.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2011 22:16:59 -0500
My father has owned a garage for over 50 years and I worked there in
high school and college, so I've already had my mechanical learning.
Granted I haven't had much experience with this particular vehicle but
I've probably overhauled maybe 50 engines, and I've ground valves and
done things like replacing cams and timing chains on a lot more.

> Give him calm directions on how to do it right while causing the least amount
>of
> damage to parts.  We all had to have instructions at some point in our
> mechanical learning.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive