Re: [Spridgets] Frank's Services

To: Kitterer Bob <bkitterer@me.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Frank's Services
From: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 18:20:22 -0500
Thanks, Bob.  Some of us who loved Frank like a brother couldn't be there so
we very much appreciate your "reporting".

Cheers!!
Jim
*Where ever a Spridget is being worked on, there you will find Frank
Clarici's spirit.*

On Sat, Apr 16, 2011 at 5:07 PM, Kitterer Bob <bkitterer@me.com> wrote:

> I am just now trying to get caught up, mentally and physically, from
> everything that has happen this week.
>
> The Franks viewing last night was suppose to be from 6 to 9 but I am sure
> it continued after that time.  Some one has estimated a thousand people were
> there, I think the number maybe higher.  We did not get in the line until
> around 7:30 and it was close to nine when we left the building with a line
> still going back through the hall ways.  I think it was Larry Macy that said
> the elderly funeral director commented that he had never seen anything like
> this.  Frank touched so many people in so many different walks of life.
>
> For this mornings services I think there were several hundred in
> attendance.  There were police cars from several towns controlling traffic
> so the very long caravan of mourners could pass  on their way to say a final
> goodbye to Frank.
>
> I feel like a reporter of events for all other words fail me.
>
> Bob Kitterer
>
> 1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise) - in storage
> 1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes - in storage

Cheers!!
Jim Johnson
Don't miss the BIG PARTY!!  Midget 50th Anniversary!
Elkhart Lake, WI  July 18-22, 2011
Info & Registration here:
http://www.sprite-midgetclub.org

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html