[Spridgets] Frank's Services

Subject: [Spridgets] Frank's Services
From: bkitterer at me.com (Kitterer Bob)
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 15:07:11 -0700
I am just now trying to get caught up, mentally and physically, from everything
that has happen this week.

The Franks viewing last night was suppose to be from 6 to 9 but I am sure it
continued after that time.  Some one has estimated a thousand people were
there, I think the number maybe higher.  We did not get in the line until
around 7:30 and it was close to nine when we left the building with a line
still going back through the hall ways.  I think it was Larry Macy that said
the elderly funeral director commented that he had never seen anything like
this.  Frank touched so many people in so many different walks of life.

For this mornings services I think there were several hundred in attendance.
There were police cars from several towns controlling traffic so the very long
caravan of mourners could pass  on their way to say a final goodbye to Frank.

I feel like a reporter of events for all other words fail me.

Bob Kitterer

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise) - in storage
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes - in storage