Re: [Spridgets] Canvas shed for Spridget cover?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Canvas shed for Spridget cover?
From: Rick Bastedo <rbastedo@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 09:47:22 -0700
Before pulling the trigger I will go to the Home Despot and see how much
lumber I can get for the same $700 or so.
Probably not enough for the uprights and a roof.
The other plan has been to erect a wood structure, starting with the
uprights and a roof then fill in the walls, doors, windows as funds allow.
Long term this is the best plan, short term it doesn't get me a dry spot in
my backyard very soon.
I'll take my calculator and yellow pad and see if I can get enough materials
to start the thing for that kind of money.
I have doubts.

Rick Bastedo