Re: [Spridgets] Frank C in Classic Motorsports

To: Spridgets list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Frank C in Classic Motorsports
From: Allen Hefner <lbc77mg@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 10:30:54 -0400
I can scan it, but I am at work now.  We only have feeder scanners and I am
not ripping a page out of my mag!

I will scan it tonight and find someplace to put it on the 'net.  Unless
somebody beats me to it.

BTW, Classic Motorsports is well worth the cost of subscription.  It was
formerly British Car mag, until Tim Suddard bought it out and saved it from
extinction.  Tim races a TR3, and it is obvious he loves LBCs.  I am sure,
even without looking, that his project Midget gathered a lot of comments on
this list.

Plus, you get a free T-shirt and a very nice wall calendar every year.
http://classicmotorsports.net is the URL.
 Allen Hefner
Norristown, PA

*Current:*