[Spridgets] Frank C in Classic Motorsports

Subject: [Spridgets] Frank C in Classic Motorsports
From: 72spridget at gmail.com (David Lieb)
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 11:29:26 -0400
> BTW, Classic Motorsports is well worth the cost of subscription.  It was
> formerly British Car mag, until Tim Suddard bought it out and saved it from

OTOH, some of us miss Gary Anderson and don't care much for the Tim S
attitude. In fact, if one of you has never seen the rag, email me your
snail address and I will gift some undeserving soul the remainder of
the subscription I have been meaning to cancel. I greatly prefer
Hemmings' "Sports & Exotic Cars".
David L