[Spridgets] Re Renewable energy(off topic)

Subject: [Spridgets] Re Renewable energy(off topic)
From: bmwwxman at gmail.com (Jim Johnson)
Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 00:58:25 -0500
Kurt...

Meteorologist and retired Tornado researcher here...  No worries depending
upon the construction of the tank.  Moreover, the chances of any one point
on the face of the earth being hit by an EF-5 tornado is even smaller than
he 9.0 earthquake and Tsunami that hit the Japanese reactor farm. There is
no such thing as being perfectly safe from mother nature.

BTW, THIS Republican is all in favor of alternative energy sources...when
they can become viable. Probably won't see that in my lifetime. I think you
have the "Rs" pegged completely wrong.

Cheers!!
Jim