[Spridgets] Cowl seal and windshield posts

Subject: [Spridgets] Cowl seal and windshield posts
From: haynes386 at netzero.net (Mark Haynes)
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 14:47:01 GMT
As I said in my earlier post, I just got the windshield/cowl seal installed.
Now I have a quandry about the seal at the windshield post. It appears as if I
need to trim the 'bubble seal' off at the start of the windshield post, and
the 'flap seal' off flush with the edge of the post with a bit running between
the post and the post seal. Can anyone help with what to leave and what to
cut, or am I on my own?

BTW the 12G295 head is coming back from having 0.080" milled off today- looks
like I'll be pretty close to having the MKII running by my deadline of
Memorial day!!!

Mark Haynes
It only goes one way-Pay it Forward
HAN6L12977