[Spridgets] Cowl seal and windshield posts

Subject: [Spridgets] Cowl seal and windshield posts
From: bmwwxman at gmail.com (Jim Johnson)
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 11:04:43 -0500
Hi Mark,

I haven't done this with mine just yet, but was advised by Colin Dodds to do
it when you fit the windscreen back on the vehicle. Using a razor blade trim
some off the bottom of the long seal a little at a time until you can fit
the windscreen.  YMMV....  I can picture in my mind how to do it and I have
the old seal for comparison.  They say you only need a couple dozen gorillas
to get the windscreen back on!   ;-)

Cheers!!
Jim