[Spridgets] Tips or examples installing my Facet pump, hose never fits

Subject: [Spridgets] Tips or examples installing my Facet pump, hose never fits right.
From: grunthaner at gmail.com (Linda Grunthaner)
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 05:52:53 -0400
Shouldn't the filter be at the inlet? (see photo)

I'll get some 90 degree elbows regular plumbing fitting right? Also the
instructions indicate the pump needs to be at the horizontal position, but I
will reread it.

Are the threads to the tank available locally or some funky thread I need to
order (from where?) If I cut that steel line and damage it can I pick up the
line at a local auto shop and they bend it on a bender? I always remember
how Frank said the threads in the tank are unobtainable that is why this
stresses me out.

Peter Caldwell thanks I'll call from school today.
Lin