[Spridgets] Frank C in Classic Motorsports

Subject: [Spridgets] Frank C in Classic Motorsports
From: lbc77mg at gmail.com (Allen Hefner)
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 12:02:20 -0400
That's maybe a little harsh, Dave, but you are allowed to have your
opinion.  I remember Brit Car mag very well, and also think Gary did a good
job with it, but there is no question it was just a bit too narrow of a
market and it was failing.  It would serve nobody if it weren't there at
all.

I was also skeptickle about the guy who ran Grassroots Motorsports taking
over a mag about LBCs.  The truth is that he loves LBCs at least as much as
all the other cars in his mags.

The way I look at it, Suddard saved Brt Car mag by changing the name and
adding more articles about other classic cars.  I love cars...period.  There
is always something about LBCs in every issue of CM.  Plus, he is bringing
the love of old cars to a younger generation.  If there are more people
interested in them, they will be around longer, and that's good for
everybody.

(Just my two pence.)

 Allen Hefner
Norristown, PA