[Spridgets] Handling

Subject: [Spridgets] Handling
From: an5.sprite at gmail.com (Steven Guterman)
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 22:01:45 -0400
The midget gets an advantage from light weight and low center of gravity.
The suspension is a very basic old design.  What kind of wheels and tires
are you using?  Does a stock midget have 4" or 4.5" wheels, a little narrow
by today's standard. Handling is also very subjective.

I may have a slightly thicker than stock sway bar you can use if you want.

Steve