Re: [Spridgets] Fuel Delivery Issue Resolved? Things Seem to Come

To: Kirk Hargreaves <khargreaves2@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Fuel Delivery Issue Resolved? Things Seem to Come
From: Philip Nase <nases@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2011 19:16:41 -0400
Speaking of portable tool kits. Does anyone have a list of the essentials for
roadside repairs?  I always over pack the tools adding too much bulk and
weight to the Sprite.

Phil Nase
home.comcast.net/~philnasecpa/

On Jun 2, 2011, at 4:25 PM, Kirk Hargreaves <khargreaves2@gmail.com> wrote:

> Leave it to me to forget to bring an adjustable wrench. .   I had to
> improvise with a clamp that I found under one of the seats.  For some
reason
> I got out of the habit of keeping tools with me in the car as I should.
> Back to assembling a new tool kit for carry.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums