Re: [Spridgets] Fuel Delivery Issue Resolved? Things Seem to Come

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Fuel Delivery Issue Resolved? Things Seem to Come
From: kgb@frontiernet.net
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 01:29:27 +0000 (UTC)
1/4, 1/2, 7/16, & 9/16 combination wrenches and the same size sockets with a
ratchet and extension. Hose clamps, duct tape, baling twine, a set or two of
points, adjustable wrench, plain & phillips screwdrivers, including one big
plain, preferably with a lifetime guarantee, pliers, oil, & shop manual. If you
don't have wire wheels, a BFH can prove useful. Small bottles of Rainex & Never
Fog and a sharp knife.

I keep a ratchet, extension, and 9/16 deep socket on the floor next to the
driver's door specifically for checking gearbox oil.

Kate

Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Fuel Delivery Issue Resolved? Things Seem to Come in
Threes. . .

Speaking of portable tool kits. Does anyone have a list of the essentials for
roadside repairs?  I always over pack the tools adding too much bulk and
weight to the Sprite.

Phil Nase
home.comcast.net/~philnasecpa/

On Jun 2, 2011, at 4:25 PM, Kirk Hargreaves <khargreaves2@gmail.com> wrote:

> Leave it to me to forget to bring an adjustable wrench. .   I had to
> improvise with a clamp that I found under one of the seats.  For some
reason
> I got out of the habit of keeping tools with me in the car as I should.
> Back to assembling a new tool kit for carry.
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: