[Spridgets] Best Spridget for a condo owner

Subject: [Spridgets] Best Spridget for a condo owner
From: lbc77mg at gmail.com (Allen Hefner)
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 16:34:50 -0400
Thanks, Jim.  I know that any of the Eastern OSHITters would give their left
hand drive nut to help.  Kevin V has already offered, but it takes two hours
to get to his house.

Maybe I need to find a local garage to buy or rent.  Again it comes down to
money.  Damn the economy!  Wait...forget I said that!  Off topic...Off
topic...WARNING...DO NOT reply about the economy.

Allen Hefner
Norristown, PA

*Current:*
2006 Chebbie