[Spridgets] Best Spridget for a condo owner

Subject: [Spridgets] Best Spridget for a condo owner
From: lbc77mg at gmail.com (Allen Hefner)
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 16:47:26 -0400
Well, here is what I need in PA.  You can register a car that is 15 years
old as a "classic" and avoid the emissions inspection and annual
registration fees.  So a Miata would have to be a 1996 or older.

Miata went to the 1.8L engine in 1994.  That only leaves three years of
Miata with the giant 1.8L engine.

There are 2 Miatas listed within 100 miles of me on Auto Trader, but both
have the 1.6L engine.

How about a Spitfire?  (Just kidding!)

 Allen Hefner
Norristown, PA