[Spridgets] WTH?

Subject: [Spridgets] WTH?
From: WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com (WeslakeMonza1330 at aol.com)
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 16:05:12 -0400 (EDT)
Here's mine.

I'm a white man born and bred in the city and living in country market town
 where everyone is white but talk with a different accent to my own.

A local road was going to be built, what we call a bypass and it was
contentious.  The council had an open day and was going to go to a local  vote.

I thought it was a good idea.  A local white woman did not  think it was a
good idea and didn't like me saying it was and I quote:

her:  "How long have you lived here?"

me:   " five years:

her:  "You're just a foreigner, and your views don't count for  nothing":

Of course she was wrong on both counts because I wasn't foreign, my views
did count, so did my vote and the bypass was built.

The happy ending is that I live in a suburban town rather than a country
town and everyone accepts me.

Weslake-Monza 1330

In a message dated 07/06/2011 19:47:59 GMT Daylight Time, edwd at ti.com